Running an auction is complicated. There are a lot of steps that need to get done just right.
Picking someone to run your catalogs can be stressful too. Should you go with the mom and pop shop, or go with the big dogs? Well, we think it’s a pretty obvious choice. We’re also a little bias too. 😉
- If you’re looking for a generic pedigree that isn’t given much attention to detail, we aren’t your company.
- If you’re looking for a mostly computer generated pedigree that doesn’t give a chance for more black type on your page, then we aren’t your company.
- If you’re looking for a pedigree that isn’t hand looked over at every step, then we aren’t your company.
- If you’re looking for a company that’s so big and cumbersome that they can’t work with your schedule changes, then we aren’t your company.
But I have a feeling that you aren’t that type of person. I feel like you’re looking for something more for your sale.
- If you’re looking for someone who will work with you through the process and make sure everything goes smoothly, then we are your company.
- If you’re looking for someone who will spend more time per pedigree to make sure that we did everything possible to make it look as nice as possible, then we are your company.
- If you’re looking for someone that is large enough to handle any amount of pedigrees, yet small enough to be just as flexible as you can be with deadlines, then we are your company.
- If you’re looking for someone who knows the value of hard work to make each page of your book look as nice as possible, then we are your company.
If this is something you’re interested in, then we can help you out.
We’ve been writing pedigrees for more than 40 years, so we are confident that we can help you no matter the size of your auction.
3 Steps to get our sales catalogs
When you use us for your sales catalogs, we make it as streamline as possible. We pride ourselves in our ability to get our work done in an efficient manner so our clients don’t have to fret over this process of a sale.
1. Send us your horses
You can use an excel file, text file, or whatever method you are using to get your list of horses. Once we have that we can do our magic.
2. We’ll do our magic.
We will write and proofread your horses until we are satisfied.
3. Proof and post.
When we’re done, we’ll post your pedigrees online for you to look over. If you have any changes, we’ll do those at that point. Then your pedigrees are good to go!
If you have any questions with this, give us a call or email. I’d love to talk you through the process!
If you are unsure of if we’ll be a good fit, give us a call and we can talk you through how we can help. If we aren’t a good fit, then we will help you get in touch with one of our competitors.
This is a sample catalog style pedigree. We follow black type rules, so this is the standard across the globe. A black type horse here on this type of pedigree is comparable to a black type horse anywhere else in the world. Here is a link to an entire catalog we’ve done. This has the updates in it, that are done usually a week before a sale.